It’s not the time to get panic, it’s time to fight the situation
Let us get together to defeat Coronavirus with some guidelines listed below-
- Wash your hands more frequently in every hour with any hand wash and water for around 26 seconds thoroughly especially when you have just arrived from public place, had a sneeze or cough.
- If you do not have water and soap/hand-wash around you no worries keep an alcohol based hand sanitizer with you every time you step out of your house. It will keep your hands germs free without washing.
- Make sure not to touch your face, nose, mouth and eyes with hands that are not germs free.
- Always cover your mouth with a face mask while you step out of your house to get yourself protected against the deadly virus.
- It’s necessary to maintain a distance of at least 3 feet between you and other person you are talking to.
- Always make sure to throw the used tissues in garbage bin.
- If you are not well, stay at your home and go for medical care only if needed.
- It’s mandatory to wear face mask and maintain a safe distance of 4 feet when you are sick.
- It’s important to understand that stepping out of home should be done only if it is very much needed.
- Social distancing and hygiene maintenance is the key to be safe from coronavirus.
- The citizens who are of age more than 65 years and children under the age of 8 years must not step out of their homes and maintain as much hygiene as you can plus eat healthy.
- Don’t rush immediately to hospitals if you find yourself showing symptoms of virus, take advice from doctors through call and stay at home ensuring your isolation.