- AppIndia follows a transparent and no fuss cancellation policy. Here are the terms of the policy:
- All cancellation requests should be sent to our billing department or communicated to your Account Manager. The cancellation will not be valid until it is confirmed by the respective department.
- Cancellation requests will be considered only when the request is made within 12 hours of placing the order and execution of the project has not started already.
- AppIndia will not be held responsible for any third party services, such as API, hosting, App development, content writing etc.
- AppIndia doesn’t refund of promotional offers price.
- AppIndia will not refund on Taxi App, E-commerce App and Food App Development.
Due to the nature of its services, AppIndia does not guarantee any refunds upon cancellation. In case of monthly payment, it is understood that payment for next month is released only after reviewing the current month’s performance. AppIndia does not make any guarantees on the basis of, hacking, traffic/rankings etc. and will not be held responsible for any refund claims thereof.